My name is Simon Browne. I am not your average bear. I’ve worked in desktop support and customer service for the last 15 years, continuously striving to delight and impress my clients with excellent experiences. I’m also a photographer and online content creator who can also teach you a decent tango, if that’s what you’re after. Until the end of its publication run, my work was regularly featured in Outside Change magazine, the premier online dancesport magazine for the Asia Pacific region, under the guise of Feather Finish Photography. Finally, I perform social media consulting for companies such as European Eyewear, Australia’s only distributor of quality eyewear and low vision aids from Eschenbach, Germany. As you can probably tell, I like to have lots of plates spinning at the same time and love a challenge.
Acheivements and Highlights
- 15 years in various desktop support roles, covering education, corporate and consumer environments.
- Dedicated to providing superior customer experiences in all interactions, consistently scoring highly on customer satisfaction surveys.
- Technical competencies include Windows desktop and server environments, Office 365, and network administration.
Public Relations and Media
- Completing my Bachelor of Communications (Public Relations) in March 2019
- Running a sports photography business (www.featherfinishphotography.com) since 2015
- Running the social media strategy for Feather Finish, as well as European Eyewear and providing advice to other businesses.
- Offical photographer for the Australian Dancesport Championships since 2016
- Level 3 qualified instructor at Marshere Dance Studioes – Ferntree Gully
- Multiple Australian Finallist – Most recently 3rd in the Masters Open New Vogue in 2019
- Multiple Australian Champion in lower grades.
- Performed at numerous functions and events, such as the The Melbourne Bridal & Wedding Expo in 2019